In today’s increasingly dynamic market, where a new brand or product launches every second, what would it take to make people remember you as a business or a brand? A stunning, creative and memorable logo design, that’s what. We, here at LogoRecyclers, can help you get a smart-looking trademark for your business that won’t only give your business a competitive edge but will also perform exceptionally to bring in more customers to your door. Remember that it only takes consumers 10 seconds to form an impression of a brand’s logo, so your brand logo better be something. Fortunately, when you work with us, you’ll get a logo that makes a kickass first impression… always.
Do we have your attention yet? Well, allow us to introduce ourselves now.
Who Are We?
LogoRecyclers is an online logo design marketplace where businesses of all sizes and in all industries can get stellar logo design services at affordable prices. Since our inception, we have worked dedicatedly to keep our clients satisfied with the results. Our team of passionate and skilled designers has all that it takes to customize your logo design requirements in the desired shape to give you a brand identity you’d love to call your own. In simple words, you can rest assured that your logo design will have unmatched quality, thanks to the highly-skilled craftsmanship of our designers.
What Can You Expect From Us?
- One-Time Payment: While top-up fees have become a norm among our competitors, we only ask for it once. When all is said and done, you’ll only pay for what you agreed to.
- Multiple Files Format: So that you have maximum flexibility in terms of how and where to use your logo, we provide you with your design in a variety of formats.
- Brand Guide: Your logo design should be consistent with the platform you’re using it on. We will ensure that your logo design delivers the same message everywhere by creating a brand usage guideline that will define how the different versions of your logo look and state how the primary logo and its variations should look as well as specific fonts and color palette. For more information: visit our Brand Guide
- Royalty-Free Logos: We will provide you with a unique and original logo design, with complete copyright of the design exclusive to you. Your brand identity is now secured!
- Lifetime Support: Our lifetime support is a reassurance from us that we will always help you with any changes you need in your logo design.
Type of logos we provide
Emblem: An organic part of militaries and sports clubs, emblems consist of font inside a symbol. These types of logos ooze a traditional and authoritative vibe that can crank the aesthetic appeal of the design to an eleven. One of the most famous brands that wear emblem logos is Starbucks.
Abstract: Abstract logo designs are where creativity runs wild. They don’t have a recognized symbol or thing, but an abstract geometric image that, if done well, looks very striking. Think of Pepsi’s logo. Is it like a wave, a leaf or something with a deeper message? Guess we’ll never know! Regardless, it’s one of the most recognizable logos in the world.
Pictorial: The most popular logotype, a pictorial is nothing but a simple image. Don’t let its simplicity fool you, though, because pictorial logos bring with them a very strong brand recognition that not a lot of other types of logo designs can match. The most popular brand that uses a pictorial logo is Apple. Think about it: a partially bitten apple is on the pinnacle of the most recognizable logo designs.
Wordmark: Taking the simplicity of pictorial logos to another level, Wordmark logos have words… only! More often than not, the word is the name of the business and is combined with stunning typography that makes it a great option for brands that want to keep it simple. Google and Coca Cola are two of the most common Wordmark logos, but they both use a different approach to it.
Lettermark: Similar to Wordmark, lettermark logos have words, but even fewer. This is because lettermark logos are usually brand initials. Lettermarks are amazing. Why? Because we don’t think the sentence ‘International Business Machines Corporation’ can ever look as good as a logo design as a simple IBM lettermark does.
Combination: How about integrating texts with images? With combination logo, anything goes! As the name implies, combination logos are made with… the combination of different types of logos. For example, the logo of Lacoste has the brand name written in a simple typeface below a green alligator that’s actually not so simple. Anyway, the logo is amazing and remains one of the most popular clothing brand identities today.
How to order?
Ordering a logo design has never been easier. We have a pretty straightforward ordering process that will only require a minute of your busy schedule to get you one step closer to your dream logo design. We’d advise you to look at our ordering process in detail, but here’s a quick rundown of how you can order a logo design from us.
- Step 1: It all starts with you registering yourself as a user with us. All you need is to fill out a simple form and just like that, you’re a member of the LogoRecyclers’ ever-growing community.
- Step 2: Once you’re logged in with your registered account, you can simply select one of the three packages – Basic, Pro and Ultimate. After selecting a package, you may have to specify any expectations you have regarding the final results
- Step 3: Filled the information? Now is your turn to review your order summary and proceed to checkout using PayPal. Once we receive your order, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Step 4: Our talented designers will work with the inputs provided by you to make a unique and appealing identity for your brand. Within 48 hours of ordering, you’ll receive the first logo design concepts from our business accounts executive. This is when you review the concepts and hit us with the truth!
- Step 5: Once you’ve given the thumbs up to a design, the design process is finally wrapped. Our business accounts executive will soon provide you with the final concepts in the format(s) in your selected package.
File formats we provide
Depending on the end-use the file format is extremely important. Whether you want your logo design to be primarily used for print production or digital production, we have all the file formats that you’re ever going to need, including, PNG, JPEG, PSD, SVG, PDF, EPS, and AI. Visit our File Format section to learn more about different formats and which one is right for your branding needs.
Do you often need to print your company’s logo on a variety of objects of different sizes? If your promotional activities require you to distribute branded giveaways of all sorts and also to have lots of advertising material then you certainly cannot do without vector logos. But what if you don’t have a vector logo? Relax! Our logo vectorization services can help you convert your logo file in any image format into vector (AI, PDF and EPS) so that you can enjoy a great deal of flexibility when it comes to promotional activities.
Need a fantastic logo design for your brand? Just give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll work with you every step of the way until you get exactly what you needed.
Everything that we offer must come at a price, right? Well, yeah! But how much really? How much would it set you back to get a logo design that’s perfect for your business? Stay tuned to read about our absolutely fabulous pricing!